The following information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief:
1. I have reviewed the Complaint in this action and authorize the filing of this Certification as an exhibit to the Complaint, or any substantively similar complaint or amended complaint to be filed in the future. I retain the law office of Federman & Sherwood, and any other counsel with whom Federman & Sherwood deems appropriate to associate with, to pursue this action on my behalf on a contingency fee basis.
2. If chosen, I am willing to serve as a representative party on behalf of the class (the “Class”), either individually or as part of a group on behalf of the Class as defined in the Complaint, including providing testimony at deposition or trial (if necessary). I am also willing to participate on an executive committee of shareholders.
3. I made the following transaction(s) during the Class Period in PolarityTE, Inc.(NASDAQ: PTE) securities (which are the subject of this action) as follows:
4. I did not purchase these securities at the direction of my attorney or in order to participate in a lawsuit under the Securities Act of 1933 or the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
5. During the 3-year period preceding the date of this Certification, I have not sought to serve, nor have I served, as a representative to any party or on behalf of any class in any action arising under the Securities Act of 1933 or the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
6. I will not accept any payment if chosen to serve as a representative party on behalf of the Class beyond my pro rata share of an award to the Class, or as otherwise ordered and approved by the Court, except for such reasonable costs and expenses directly relating to my service as a representative of the Class and as ordered and approved by the Court.
Signed under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the United States of America on:
Home Telephone Number
Cell Telephone Number
Secondary Email Address (if any)
By clicking on the button below, I intend to sign and execute this agreement and retain Federman & Sherwood to proceed on Plaintiff’s behalf on a contingency basis.
Click Here to Complete Federman & Sherwood Fee Agreement.
Please describe why you are contacting Federman & Sherwood.
10205 North Pennsylvania Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73120
212 W. Spring Valley Road,
Richardson, Texas 75081