John has more than 30 years of experience in trial practice focusing in the areas of personal injury law, civil and human rights litigation as well as general practice. If you have a personal injury and need to ensure that your rights are being protected, John can help you evaluate, and if needed, prosecute your case.
- Civil Trial Law;
- Personal Injury Trial Law; and
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Licenses and Courts of Practices
- Member of the State Bar of Texas;
- National Board of Trial Advocacy; and
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.
- Texas Trial Lawyers;
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America;
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association;
- Dallas Bar Association;
- Former Chairperson of the Solo and Small Firm Section of the Dallas Bar Association (1999);
- Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas; and
- Founding President of Citizens For a Fair Judiciary (Political Action Committee).
- Other People’s Money, Presented to the Dallas Bar Association, Solo and Small Firm Section, 1996 and 1998.