- The undersigned (“Client”) engages William B. Federman of Federman & Sherwood (“Attorney”) to seek damages from:
and to institute litigation against Defendant and anyone else believed by the Attorney to be liable. Client agrees that Attorney may associate with other law firms, experts or consultants in prosecution of this litigation.
For its services, Attorney agrees to accept the engagement on a contingency basis. Attorney will be responsible for all expenses, which may include, but are not limited to, filing fees, costs of travel, lodging, copying, telephone calls, postage, depositions and expert witness fees. Reimbursement of all expenses advanced by Attorney, or payment of expenses made on Attorney’s behalf, will be made before distribution of the net proceeds of any recovery. If a class is certified, Attorney will receive fees as approved and ordered by the Court. If a class is not certified and Client’s action is settled, Attorney will receive 35% of all value received or as ordered by the Court. If no recovery is made, Client will not be responsible for Attorney’s fees or any expenses paid by Attorney. Attorney is not required to pursue any appeals.
Client grants Attorney an Attorney’s Lien on any recovery in this matter. Any disputes under this agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Oklahoma City, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association for commercial arbitration.
Plaintiff Certifies That:
The following information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief:
1. I have reviewed the Complaint in this action and authorize the filing of this Certification as an exhibit to the Complaint, or any substantively similar complaint or amended complaint to be filed in the future. I retain the law office of Federman & Sherwood, and any other counsel with whom Federman & Sherwood deems appropriate to associate with, to pursue this action on my behalf on a contingency fee basis.
2. If chosen, I am willing to serve as a representative party on behalf of the class (the “Class”), either individually or as part of a group on behalf of the Class as defined in the Complaint, including providing testimony at deposition or trial (if necessary). I am also willing to participate on an executive committee of shareholders.
- securities (which are the subject of this action) as follows:
4. I did not purchase these securities at the direction of my attorney or in order to participate in a lawsuit under the Securities Act of 1933 or the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
5. During the 3-year period preceding the date of this Certification, I have not sought to serve, nor have I served, as a representative to any party or on behalf of any class in any action arising under the Securities Act of 1933 or the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
6. I will not accept any payment if chosen to serve as a representative party on behalf of the Class beyond my pro rata share of an award to the Class, or as otherwise ordered and approved by the Court, except for such reasonable costs and expenses directly relating to my service as a representative of the Class and as ordered and approved by the Court.
Please type: /s/ Your Full Name (e.g. /s/ John Doe)
Type Full Name Here
- By clicking on the button below, I intend to sign and execute this agreement and retain Federman & Sherwood to proceed on Plaintiff’s behalf on a contingent basis.