After clerking for the Honorable Layn R. Phillips, Mr. Emmons embarked on a career primarily focused on broker-dealer fraud cases and shareholder derivative actions. Mr. Emmons also has vast federal and state appellate experience successfully arguing to overturn a multitude of district and state court decisions.
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Layn R. Phillips, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma, 1988-1989.
- Oklahoma County and Oklahoma Bar Associations.
- Cadle Co. v. Bianco, 849 P.2d 437 (Okla. App. 1993);
- Dirickson v. Prudential Securities, 1994-1995 Transfer Binder, Fed. Sec. L. Rep. (CCH) 98, 336 (N.D. Okla. 1993);
- American Fidelity Assurance Company v. The Bank of New York Mellon, 810 F.3d 1234 (10thCir. 2016);
- Paul Spitzberg v. Houston American Energy Corporation, et al., 758 F.3d 676 (5th Cir. 2014); and
- Patipan Nakkhumpun v. Daniel J. Taylor, et al., 782 F.3d 1142 (10th Cir. 2015).