Mr. Bond joined Federman & Sherwood after serving nearly two years as a staff attorney for the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. In law school, Mr. Bond was the Editor in Chief for the Oklahoma City University Law Review and won many awards, including nine CALI awards for receiving the highest grade in a class and the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Outstanding Senior Law Student Award. His current practice focuses on consumer, securities, data breach class actions and shareholder derivative cases.
- Staff Attorney, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2017-2019;
- Research Assistant, The Honorable Robert H. Henry, Chief Judge (former), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2015-2016;
- Legal Intern, The Honorable Noma Gurich, Chief Justice, Supreme Court of Oklahoma, 2015.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Associate
- Federal Bar Association
- Scribes, The American Academy of Legal Writers
- Outstanding Senior Law Student, Oklahoma Bar Association;
- Oklahoma City University, Editor in Chief, 2016-17;
- Excellence in Technical Editing Award, 2016, Okla. City U.L. Rev.;
- Oklahoma City University, Outstanding Graduate;
- Oklahoma City University, Dean’s Legal Ethics Award;
- Nine CALI Awards, for highest grade in class, including Antitrust I, Legal Profession, Legal Research & Writing I and II and Torts), and
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi.