Ms. Marcussen joined Federman & Sherwood from one of the most respected insurance litigation firms in the State of Oklahoma. Her current practice focuses on business litigation, broker-dealer litigation, consumer class actions, including defective products liability, and data breach class actions.
- Democracy for Sale: The United States Supreme Court’s Decision in Citizens United, The Advocate, Spring 2010.
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Civil Procedure & Evidence Code Committee; Disaster Relief Committee)
- Marquis Who’s Who of American Women, 2007;
- Pro Bono Award, Oklahoma County Bar Association, 2010;
- President’s Award, Oklahoma Association for Justice, 2013; and
- “Rising Star”, Oklahoma Super Lawyers, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017.