Joshua D. Wells
- Oklahoma Baptist University (B.A. 2004)
- Oklahoma City University College of Law (J.D. 2008) (Dean's List, Faculty Honor Roll)
- 2008, Oklahoma and United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma; 2009, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma; 2011, United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma; 2012, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit; 2016, United States District Court for Maryland; 2016, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- 2007-2008 Research Assistant to J. William Conger, General Counsel and Distinguished Lecturer of Law, Oklahoma City University and President of the Oklahoma Bar Association
- 2008-2013 Associate with Federman & Sherwood
- 2013-2016 General Counsel for Reaching Souls International
- Stuck in the Mire: The Incomprehensible Labor Law, 34 Okla. City U.L. Rev. 131 (2009)