- Oklahoma City University (B.A., 2005, summa cum laude; Robert L. Jones Outstanding Senior Paper Award; Women’s Leadership Award)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D. 2010; Dean's List, First Amendment Moot Court Team; Assistant Articles Editor of Oklahoma Law Review)
Admitted to Practice:
- 2010, Oklahoma; U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas;
- 2014, U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit;
- 2016, U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
- Credit Rating Immunity? How the Hands-Off Approach Toward Credit Rating Agencies Led to the Subprime Credit Crisis and the Need for Greater Accountability, 62 Okla. L. Rev. 735 (2010)
- Paul Spitzberg v. Houston American Energy Corporation, et al., 758 F.3d 676 (5th Cir. 2014);
- Patipan Nakkhumpun v. Daniel J. Taylor, et al., 782 F.3d 1142 (10th Cir. 2015).
Oklahoma Bar Association